Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Successful Class!

I taught my Train the Trainer class today for the first time, and it went fantastically wonderful. I had some excellent feedback, but this planted some very good seeds for my career growth. Everyone gave glowing praise (one person said it was the best remote training they've ever had), and I got some good suggestions on how to improve it as well.

I had planned on it taking between 2.5-3 hours, but we were done at 2 hours, which gives me a little more leeway to add in more interactive sections. Some of the principles get a little long in the tooth - too much talky, not enough interacty. Add in some practice sessions and other types of class engaging activities, and this class will start to show some real polish!

I do so love training. Every time I finish a class, I practically bounce out of the room (or off the phone in this case of remote training). I just feel so stinkin' lucky to be in a job that I get energized in. 


Current Mood: accomplished

No comments:

Post a Comment