Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Custom. Made. Game. Tables.

I ran into this site today thanks to Geek and Sundry, and I about danced out of my seat.

Enter GeekChic - custom furniture, mainly gaming tables, for geeks/nerds/whatevs. I'm just sayin' - these are so totally awesome, I can't even believe it. Expensive as all get out, but holycrap awesomely worth it. 

I have set a personal nerdgoal - own one of these puppies, totally decked out. I want it to be able to handle a game of Arkham Horror with all expansions present, a pen'n'paper tabletop game of D&D (or other RPG), any variety of wargaming (I mentioned Age of Renaissance a little bit ago), card gaming, what-have-you.

Ohmanohmanohmanohmanohman.

Wantwantwantwantwantwant.


Current mood: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment