Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Death by Powerpoint, Redux

I mentioned way back here about my Train the Trainer class. As of today, it is done, and I am more than pleased. This is seriously good stuff. Several trainer friends and colleagues have gone through it and given it very high marks, even going so far to say that this is exactly what we need.

Anyhow, I was messaging my boss about it, and told him that I felt like doing an old, classic style Toyota jump right in the middle of Cubeville to celebrate. He told me to "do it!"

So I did it. I actually jumped a couple of times and made excited noises, and everyone turned and looked at me. One of the other managers asked if I had missed my dose for the day. :)

Someone else suggested that I do a Tom Cruise and jump up on the chair/couch. Harder to do since there is no couch, and all the chairs are swivel chairs. I envision that as:

"YesWHOOPS!"CRASH"OUCHDANGIT"

Anyhow, today, my career took a major step forward. Happy birthday to me!

I am man, hear me roar. 


Current mood: Exultant

No comments:

Post a Comment