Saturday, April 21, 2012

Life's a beach

OK, so I think it's going to happen this time. I have some flextime worked up and so I am taking off next Friday completely. Our plan is to leave early enough in the morning that we get to enjoy a whole day at the beach, and still make it home before Mr and Mrs Can't-Drive-At-Night-Because-We-Fall-Asleep-On-The-Road start to have problems.

I am so excited for this, I am practically bouncing around. Add the excitement for the house (closing on May 3, moving in May 12!), and I feel like I'm walking around going "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" all day every day.

I feel like my whole life has been so stinkin' hard (moved 40 times after leaving home at 18, and NOT because I joined the military - 11 of those have been in the past 8 years of marriage - struggling with school, job, relationships, money, just...everything), it's nice to have so many wonderful things happen all at once, so I'm generally pretty darned happy. Add these two cool things and my ENFP nature is just going "Wheeeeeeeeee!" every time I step out the door.

Yep yep yep. Life is good.



Current mood: bouncy

No comments:

Post a Comment