Friday, June 22, 2012

Parental Unit Visit

My folks arrived in Austin yesterday and will be coming down to San Antonio this morning with my wife. I'm very excited since I've taken the day off from work and I have no clients tomorrow, so I get to work with my dad on various projects around the house. We've got a few things that need fixing and installed. He's very handy. Me, not so much. This will be a good learning experience.

They are staying until next Wed, at which point, Jenny's sister will be bringing over her four kids (ranging from 13 to 4) to stay with us for a month. We'll go from 1 kid to 5 kids. It'll be fun! :)

So we will have lots of visitors over the next month in our new house. Makes me very grateful for all the help we've had getting unpacked to the degree we are now. My parents will help us unpack and organize more, but at least we have the guest bedroom almost completely set up.

Now how are we going to cook for 4 more kids? Hmmmmm.... ;)



Current mood: anticipatory

2 comments:

  1. "Now how are we going to cook for 4 more kids? Hmmmmm.... ;)"

    Pizza. Lots and lots of pizza.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Except Jenny is at a point in her pregnancy where she gets nauseated every time she smells pizza. Worst possible pregnancy sensitivity *ever*.

      Delete