Monday, June 11, 2012

My Pandora Station

I've been working on this station for some time, and I'm pretty happy with it. It all began because I remembered how when I was a kid in the 80s, we could hear LL Cool J's "Momma Gonna Knock You Out" and Poison's "Don't Need Nuthin' But A Good Time" on the same radio station, and I missed that kind of drastic variety in my music. I created this station to represent a huge variety of tastes.

I started with a seed of Will Smith and Def Leppard, then added in other 80s bands, The Muppets, Weird Al, Jonathon Coulton, and other stuff. I even added in some Phineas and Ferb (from the Disney Channel). Every song that has come up got a direct Yes or No vote, so if it hasn't been marked as Yes, I haven't heard it yet. :)

I've learned a lot about myself:  

1) I don't like Van Halen or Depeche Mode very much. I thought I did, but when I heard more of their stuff outside of their standard radio plays, I discovered they just bug me.

2) I really like Boston!

3) There are some really cool cool artists out there!

Anyhow, here you go - enjoy the great mix of 80s and other eclectic tastes:

http://www.pandora.com/station/play/361460144225989427

Current mood: rocking out

No comments:

Post a Comment