Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A New Move and Theme Song

So I have another blog over on LiveJournal, but since Wendy's blog is on BlogSpot, I decided to start one here. I'll most likely just keep them both going, copying and pasting from one to the other, but if it gets to be too much of a hassle, I'll switch over here. Maybe. It's still all up in the air.

But in the meantime, just to make some sort of overlap and kick things off, I'll copy and paste my latest post from my LJ account. I *am* sad that BlogSpot does not have the Mood Indicator that LJ has, but I may just add that manually. :)
--------

I have decided that in the spirit of Kronk, my new life theme song is Sing, Sing, Sing. Exuberant, energetic, delightful! I've always loved it before, but since I've been listening to it like crazy for the last few days, I love it more each time I hear it.

I told Jenny that I would love to get an East Coast Swing dance instructor to help us come up with a routine for this song, not for any particular event, but Just Because. It would be super fun.

Wheeeeee!

Current Mood: Swing Dancing-ly Ecstatic!

2 comments:

  1. It is in your blood!! Dad and I met in a social dance class at BYU. Swing dancing was our favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that. So now instead of creating a new relationship, I get to build an existing one with swing dancing. :)

      Delete